Showing the added value of LEADER/CLLD through evaluation
The Good Practice Workshop co-organised by the Evaluation Helpdesk and the Finnish National Rural Network and the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, “Showing the added value of LEADER/CLLD through evaluation” took place on 17-18 May, 2018 in Helsinki, Finland.
The aim of the workshop was to provide a forum for the discussion and exchange of experiences from across the Member States. This workshop brought together NRNs, Managing Authorities, and evaluators in order to:
- contribute to shaping a common understanding of the added value of LEADER/CLLD and its links with the LEADER/CLLD delivery mechanism and LEADER method;
- provide a forum for the exchange of experiences between Member States and to discuss challenges related to assessing LEADER/CLLD added value;
- develop practical recommendations on possible evaluation approaches that can show the added value of LEADER/CLLD.
- Assessing the added value of LEADER/CLLD: insight into the guidelines - (Robert Lukesch, Thematic Expert of the Evaluation Helpdesk)
- The assessment of the added value of LEADER/CLLD as improved social capital in the LAG Prealpi & Dolomiti - (IT) (Elena Pisani and Matteo Aguanno, TESAF - University of Padova and Director of the LAG Prealpi & Dolomiti)
- Assessing improved local governance through LEADER/CLLD – looking at the input and output of governance arrangements - (DE) (Kim Pollermann, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute)
- Evaluating enhanced results of LEADER: the Danish experience - (DK) (Morten Kvistgaard, Evaluators.EU ApS)
- Evaluation Handbookfor LAGs and FLAGs - (Monica Veronesi, FARNET Support Unit)
Read the Summary Report!