New tools for monitoring and evaluation: insights from the Evaluation Knowledge Bank
- Deutsch nicht verfügbar
The Good Practice Workshop organised by the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development, ‘New tools for monitoring and evaluation: insights from the Evaluation Knowledge Bank’, took place on 20-21 October 2021 Online.
The Good Practice Workshop (GPW) 18 had the overall objective to share and communicate the results of some of the research projects and their outputs from the Evaluation Knowledge Bank that are relevant for the evaluation of the CAP. This workshop complemented the previous Good Practice Workshop 16, which already presented some of these projects. More specifically this workshop aimed to:
- Present those research project's outputs that have already produced practical and transferable results that can be used for evaluations at the Member State level.
- Address some of the evaluation needs concerning data collection and usage.
- Discuss specific issues that can facilitate or hamper the incorporation/transfer of identified (data collection, management and monitoring) outputs into evaluations at the Member State level.
- Evaluation and Territorial Inequalities: Outputs from IMAJINE - (EU) (Michael Woods, Aberystwyth University)
- Social innovation and (social) impacts: an exploratory study for assessing the impacts of social innovation - (EU) (Marina Novikova, PhD candidate in Sociology, ISCTE-IUL, Portugal))
- DEMETER: Data Driven Innovation in the Agrifood sector - (EU) (Dr. Ioanna Roussaki, Institute of Communications & Computer Systems (ICCS))
- MonViA: Monitoring of biological diversity in agricultural landscapes in Germany - (DE) (Petra Dieker, Thünen Institute of Biodiversity)
- Concepts and Indicators to Assess the Impact of Immigration of TCNs on Local Development in European Rural and Mountain Regions - (EU) (Andrea Membretti and Tobias Weidinger, MATILDE Project)
- Evaluation of social innovation in rural areas: a novel method developed by SIMRA H2020 project - Overview - (EU) (Laura Secco, SIMRA)
- SALSA: Small farms, small food businesses and sustainable food and nutrition security - (EU) (Teresa Pinto, SALSA Project)
- DESIRA: an overview - (EU) (Gianluca Brunori, UNIPI)
- Diversification through Rotation, Intercropping, Multiple cropping, Promoted with Actors and value Chains Towards Sustainability (2017 2022) - (EU) (Antoine Messéan, INRAE)
- DIONE: an integrated EO-based toolbox for modernizing CAP area-based compliance checks and assessing respective environmental impact - (EU) (Valantis Tsiakos, I-SENSE Group, Institute of Communication & Computer Systems)
Summary Report Coming Soon!