National Rural Networks’ support to the evaluation of RDPs
The Good Practice Workshop co-organised by the Evaluation Helpdesk and the Evaluation and Institutional Support Unit / National Rural Network and Publicity Unit of the Greek Managing Authority - Ministry of Rural Development and Food., “National Rural Networks’ support to the evaluation of RDPs ” took place on 30 November - 1 December, 2017 in Athens, Greece.
The aim of the workshop was to provide a forum for the discussion and exchange of experiences from throughout the Member States on how NRNs can support the evaluation of RDPs. This workshop brought together NRNs, Managing Authorities, and evaluators in order to:
- Explore the possible activities of NRNs in supporting the evaluation of RDPs throughout the evaluation cycle: planning and preparing (e.g. facilitating discussion on indicators for LAGs), structuring (e.g. participating in data screening), conducting (e.g. data collection), reporting and follow up (e.g. facilitation dissemination and communication of evaluation findings);
- Provide a forum for the exchange of experiences on how NRNs can support building evaluation capacities and raising awareness on evaluation;
- Discuss challenges and develop recommendations for better usage of NRN resources for supporting the RDP evaluation.
- Overview of NRNs' activities in supporting the evaluation of RDPs: Outcomes of the survey - (Jela Tvrdonova, Evaluation Manager of the Evaluation Helpdesk)
- Italian NRN in Support of the RDPs' Evaluation - (IT)(Simona Cristiano and Francesca Varia, CREA)
- NRN support to the evaluation of the RDP: A practical example from Portugal - (PT) (Maria Custódia Correia, Portuguese NRN
Poster from the Evaluation Market of Experiences:
- National Monitoring and Evaluation Network EU-Programmes for Rural Development Germany (MEN-D) - (Sebastian Elbe, Sprint)
- French NRN - (Patricia Andriot , French NRN)
- Latvian NRN - (Vija Veisa, Latvian NRN)
- Polish NRN - (Piotr Sadłocha, Polish NRN)
- Estonian NRN - (Helene Kõiv, Estonian NRN)
Read the Summary Report Coming Soon!