A journey through evaluation plans: Learning from past experiences for the future CAP
The Good Practice Workshop organised by the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development, ‘A journey through evaluation plans: Learning from past experiences for the future CAP’, took place on 28-29 June 2021 Online.
The Good Practice Workshop (GPW) 17 had the overall objective to reflect on experiences in relation to the use of evaluation plans in the context of the CAP. In this context the aim was to:
- Exchange experiences concerning the design and implementation of the Evaluation Plans in order to identify what worked well and what should be avoided.
- Discuss specific elements of the Evaluation Plans in relation to the process, governance, content, management, and communication.
- Identify best practices for the future for further promoting evaluation culture and better design and implementation of the Evaluation Plans.
- RDP’s Evaluation Plans: The Italian Experience from 2007-2013 TO 2014-2020 - (IT) (Vincenzo Angrisani, Evaluator)
- Evaluation Plan of the Greek RDP - (GR) (Anthi Katsirma, Unit of Evaluation, Managing Authority of Greek RDP))
- Estonian RDP 2013-2020 Evaluation (Plan) - (EE) (Iiri Raa and Paula Talijärv, ARC Estonia and Ministry of Agriculture Estonia)
- How are evaluations planned and organised in Sweden - (SE) (Joel Karlsson, Team Leader, Swedish Board of Agriculture)
- RDP 2014-2020 Evaluation: Implementation of the Evaluation Plan in Romania - (RO) (Camelia Popescu, Evaluation Unit, Managing Authority for NRDP Romania)
- Planning Programme Evaluation in the 2014-2020 period in Hungary - (HU) (Cserneczky, Tamás, Evaluator)