How to report on evaluation in the Annual Implementation Reports: experiences and outlook
The Good Practice Workshop co-organised by the Evaluation Helpdesk and the Latvian Ministry of Agriculture, “How to report on evaluation in the Annual Implementation Reports: experiences and outlook” took place on 19-20 September, 2017 in Riga, Latvia.
The aim of the workshop was to provide a forum for the discussion and exchange of experiences from throughout the Member States on how to report on evaluation in the Annual Implementation Reports submitted in 2017. This workshop brought together evaluators, Managing Authorities, Paying Agencies, and NRNs in order to:
- Take stock of the challenges faced when carrying out the necessary monitoring and evaluation activities related to the AIR submitted in 2017;
- Provide a critical assessment of the fitness of the CMES in showing the achievements of rural development policy;
- Explore ideas and possibilities for simplification in relation to preparing, conducting and reporting on evaluations at the EU and Member State level;
- Identify needs for supporting the evaluation stakeholders in their activities.
- A picture of the evaluation activities in the Member States: First outcomes of the screening of chapter 2 and 7 of the AIRs submitted in 2017 - (Hannes Wimmer, Team Leader of the Evaluation Helpdesk)
- Showing the achievements of RDPs in the AIRs 2017 – sharing experiences from the Member States - (Jela Tvrdonova, Evaluation Manager of the Evaluation Helpdesk)
- Assessment of RDP results under the Focus Area 2A: The application of the counterfactual analysis in Slovakia - (SK)(Marek Pihulič, Evaluator)
- Assessment of RDP results under the Focus Area 4A, 4B, 4C - the combination of spatial analysis and qualitative assessment in Latvia - (LV) (Peteris Lakovskis, Institute of Agricultural Resources and Economics (AREI))
- Assessment of RDP results under the Focus Area 6B - The application of the MAPP method in Estonia - (EE) (Mati Mõtte, Rural Economy Research and Analysis Institute of Economics and Social Sciences)
Read the Summary Report!