How to demonstrate RDP achievements and impacts: lessons learned from the evaluations reported in the AIR 2019
The Good Practice Workshop organised by the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development, '‘How to demonstrate RDP achievements and impacts: lessons learned from the evaluations reported in the AIR 2019’', took place on 11-12 December, 2019 in Seville, Spain.
The purpose of this Good Practice Workshop is to examine the experiences from the evaluations reported in the AIR 2019 and draw lessons learned for the ex post. This workshop will further serve to:
- Provide a forum to discuss and learn lessons from the evaluations in 2019.
- Exchange experience and good practices on the practical approaches (methods, indicators, data).
- Identify challenges and needs for further support for Managing Authorities and evaluators.
- Overview chapter 7 of the AIRs submitted in 2019 - (Hannes Wimmer, Team Leader, Evaluation Helpdesk)
- The 2019 AIRs: Lessons for the Future - (Eduardo Serrano-Padial, Unit C4–Evaluation of CAP DG AGRI)
- The 2019 AIRs: What they tell us and how we use them - (Zélie Peppiette, Advisor, DG AGRI)
- Evaluation of RDP effects on biodiversity in Estonia - (EE) (Eneli Viik, Evaluator, ARC)
- Evaluation of RDP effects on biodiversity in Slovenia - (SI) (Gregor Skender, Evaluator, Deloitte Slovenia)
- Evaluation of the RDP contribution to the ‘sustainable management of natural resources and climate action’ in Greece - (EL) (Dimitris Lianos, Evaluator, LKN ANALYSIS LTD)
- Evaluation of RDP environmental impacts in the Czech Republic - (CZ) (Lukas Malac, Evaluator, Evaluation Advisory CE)
- The evaluation of RDP effects on energy and emissions from agriculture in Sweden. - (SE) (Erik Markus, Managing Authority Analyst, Swedish Board of Agriculture)
- Evaluation of RDP contributions to employment and GDP growth in the Austrian rural regions - (AT) (Franz Sinabell, Evaluator, WIFO)
- Evaluation of RDP effects on farm competitiveness in Latvia - (LV) (Juris Hazners and Elita Benga, Evaluators, AREI)
- Evaluation of RDP achievements and impacts on balanced territorial development in Spanish Regions: Andalucía, La Rioja, and Castilla La Mancha - (ES) (Beatriz Sanchez, Evaluator, TRAGSATEC)
- Evaluation of RDP contributions to fostering the competitiveness of agriculture in Poland - (PL) (Monika Sochaczewska, Evaluator, ECORYS Polska)
- Population grid based evaluation of support for the expansion of broadband in sparsely populated areas – Experiences from Finland - (FI) (Olli Lehtonen, Senior Researcher, Natural Resources Institute Finland)
- Evaluation of RDP contributions to fostering innovation in rural areas - (Matteo Metta, Evaluation Officer, Evaluation Helpdesk)