The Good Practice Workshop organised by the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development, 'Getting prepared for the ex ante evaluation of the CAP Strategic Plan', took place on 20 March, 2019 in Brussels, Belgium.
The Good Practice Workshop has the overarching aim to raise awareness for evidence-based policy making by identifying good practice in using evaluation in the programming stage (ex ante evaluation). Specific objectives of the workshop include:
- Provide a forum to discuss and learn lessons from the ex ante evaluation experiences gained in the current programming period 2014 – 2020.
- Exchange good practices to capitalise on experiences and evaluation results for the preparation of the next programming period.
- Identify challenges and needs for preparing the ex ante evaluation of the CAP Strategic Plan and develop suggestions to help MAs and evaluators in their ex-ante evaluation activities.
- Main focus and legal framework for the ex-ante evaluation of the CAP after 2020 - (Yves Plees, DG AGRI Unit C.4)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment – and its application to the CAP Strategic Plans - (Louise Deering, DG ENV) (Woiciech Wlodarczvk, DG ENV)
- Financial instruments in the CAP Strategic Plans 2021-2027 - (Petr Lapka, DG AGRI F.3)
- Lessons learned from the ex-ante evaluation process in Spain - (ES) (Maria Coto Sauras, Evaluator, Red2Red)
- Process of ex-ante evaluation for RDP 2014-2020 in Latvia - (LV) (Elita Benga, Independent Evaluator, IAE)
- Lessons learned from the ex-ante evaluation process of Sweden’s RDP 2014-2020 - (SE) (Eric Markus, Analyst, Swedish Board of Agriculture (Managing Authority))
- Tendering ex-ante evaluation of CAP Strategic Plan -Czech Republic’s experience - (CZ) (Alena Kubů, Managing Authority of the RDP, Ministry of Agriculture)
- Preparing the ex-ante evaluation of the CAP Strategic Plan and SEA in Finland - (FI) (Eero Pehkonen, Managing Authority, Finnish Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry)
- The SWOT analysis: A key step of the future CAP Strategic Plans - (Ricard Ramon I Sumoy, DG AGRI, Unit C.1)
- The SWOT asa solid basis for the CAP Strategic Plan - (DE) (Dirk Schubert, MEN-D)
- Preparing the appraisal of the SWOT analysis and needs assessment for the CAP Strategic Plan in Italy - (IT) (Simona Cristiano, Researcher, CREA)
Read the Summary Report!