The Good Practice Workshop organised by the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development, ‘Assessing the contribution of RDPs to a competitive and viable agricultural sector’, took place on 9-10 December 2020 Online.
The Good Practice Workshop had the overall objective to reflect on experiences in relation to assessing the contributions of RDPs to a competitive and viable agricultural sector with the specific objectives of:
- Exchanging practices on the methods and challenges for assessing competitiveness along the food supply chain, taking into account all available evidence.
- Discussing specific issues identified that may affect the evaluation of competitiveness along the food supply chain in the ex post and beyond and identifying potential approaches/solutions to them.
- Identifying needs for further support for Managing Authorities and evaluators in relation to the above issues for preparing the ex post evaluations and building knowledge for future CAP evaluations.
- Methods for Calculation Priority 2 Effects of RDP 2014-2020 - (HU) (Szabolcs Biro, Evaluator, Research Institute of Agricultural Economics Hungary)
- Effects of Developing Food Processing on the Involvement of Producers in the Food Chain: Experience from Hungary - (HU) (Kürthy Gyöngyi, Evaluator, Research Institute of Agricultural Economics Hungary)
- The 'Big Universe' Approach: A Mixed Method Approach to Build a Common Sense on RDP's Effects on Competitivness and Environment - (IT) (Virgilio Buscemi and Fabrizio Tenna, Evaluators, Lattanzio KIBS)
- Impact of Andalusia's RDP 2007-2013 on the Agro Food Industry: Ex Post Evaluation - (ES) (Perrine Deschellette, Evaluator, Red2Red)
- Competitiveness and Sustainability of Rural areas Through Non-farming Sector - (IT) (Gianluca Brunori, Researcher, University of Pisa (PAGE))