Approaches to assess socio-economic and sector related RDP impacts in 2019
- Italiano non disponibile
The Good Practice Workshop co-organised by the Evaluation Helpdesk and the Polish Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, 'Approaches to assess socio-economic and sector related RDP impacts in 2019', took place on 24-25 October, 2018 in Warsaw, Poland.
The aim of the workshop was to provide a forum for the discussion and exchange of experiences from across the Member States. This workshop brought together Managing Authorities, evaluators, paying agencies and other evaluation stakeholders in order to:
- Show and discuss practical examples of evaluation approaches for assessing the socio-economic and sector related CAP Pillar II impact indicators and for answering the related Common Evaluation Questions (CEQ) in 2019;
- Identify specific challenges related to the application of the presented evaluation approaches covering CEQs 27, 29, 22 and 25;
- Exchange experiences among Member States and develop recommendations for evaluators and Managing Authorities to facilitate the use of robust evaluation methods for assessing RDP socio-economic and sector related impacts.
- Assessing RDP achievements and impacts in 2019: Insight into the guidelines - (Hannes Wimmer, Team Leader of the Evaluation Helpdesk)
- Assessment of Latvian RDP 2014-2020 impacts on fostering the competitiveness in agriculture with PSM-DiD method - (LT) (Juris Hāzners, LAND department of AREI)
- Assessing RDP impacts in Austria: Lessons learned from the ex-post evaluation 07-13 and the way ahead for AIR 2019 - (AT) (Franz Sinabell, Austrian Institute of Economic Research)
- Estimation of socio-economic impacts of the RDP 2007-2013 on the food processing sector in Poland - (PL) (Jerzy Michalek, Expert of the Evaluation Helpdesk)
- Assessment of socio-economic RDP impacts in Greece - (GR) (Demetris Psaltopoulos, Department of Economics, University of Patras, Greece)
Read the Summary Report