Approaches to assess environmental RDP impacts in 2019
The Good Practice Workshop organised by the Evaluation Helpdesk, 'Approaches to assess environmental RDP impacts in 2019', took place on 12-13 December, 2018 in Bratislava, Slovakia.
The aim of the workshop was to provide a forum for the discussion and exchange of experiences from across the Member States. This workshop brought together Managing Authorities, evaluators, evaluation units and other evaluation stakeholders in order to:
- Show and discuss practical examples of evaluation approaches for assessing the environmental related CAP Pillar II impact indicators and for answering the related Common Evaluation Questions (CEQ) in 2019.;
- Identification of specific challenges related to the application of the presented evaluation approaches covering CEQs 24, 26 and 28;
- Exchange experiences among Member States and develop recommendations for evaluators and Managing Authorities to facilitate the use of robust evaluation methods for assessing RDP impacts on the environment.
- Legal framework and Guidelines‘Assessing RDP achievements and impacts in 2019 - (Hannes Wimmer, Team Leader of the Evaluation Helpdesk) (Joanna Kiszko, DG AGRI Unit C.4)
- Evaluation of RDP impacts on emissions from agriculture in Ireland - (IE) (Richard Gooday, Environmental Consultant ADAS)
- Assessment of RDP impacts on Farmland Bird populations in England - (UK) (Susanna Phillips, Principal Adviser Agri-environment Evidence Natural England)
- Assessing the RDP impact on HNV farming areas - (IT) (Vincenzo Agrisani, Independent Evaluator)
- Assessment of RDP impacts on Soil Organic Carbon and Soil Erosion on Arable Land in Austria - (AT) (Georg Dersch, Evaluator and Advisor Department Sustainable Plant Production (Soil Testing))
- Evaluating the effects of the Greek RDP on Water Abstraction: A Case Study of the region of Thessaly - (EL) (Dimitris Skuras, Researcher Department of Economics, University of Patras)
- Development and application of quasi-experimental methodological approaches to assess the net impacts of agri-environmental measures implemented in Slovakia under RDP 2014 – 2020 - (SK) (Jerzy Michalek, Expert of the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development)
- First Date Tips for AquaCrop - (EL) (Dimitris Skuras, Researcher Department of Economics, University of Patras)
Read the Summary Report Coming Soon!