Welcome to the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development
These non-binding Guidelines aim to examine the challenges in relation to the evaluation activities for the AIR in 2019 by:
- Presenting practical approaches to estimate the RDP’s net contributions to the common CAP impact indicators and assess the progress in achieving the EU level objectives;
- Providing support for answering the common evaluation questions (CEQs) 22-30 and for reporting on evaluation findings to the European Commission in the AIRs submitted in 2019. ...
This summary report describes the progress made by the Member States in implementing the RDP evaluation plans over the calendar year 2017. The summary is based on the screening of Chapter 2 of 115 Annual Implementation Reports (AIRs) submitted to the European Commission in 2018.
This report summarises the major outcomes of the Good Practice Workshop, 'Approaches to Assess Socio-economic and Sector Related RDP Impacts in 2019', which was co-hosted by the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development and Polish Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
The workshop aimed at showing and discussing practical examples of evaluation approaches for assessing the socio-economic and sector related CAP Pillar II impact indicators and for answering the related Common...
Discover articles on:
- How evaluators in Slovakia are preparing and conducting the evaluation of impacts in 2019
- The road towards a new Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- Overview of RDP evaluations in the Member States
Expand your knowledge of:
- Assessing CAP Pillar II impacts in achieving the balanced territorial development of rural economies and communities.