Food and Drink Supply Chains
‘Food and Drink Supply Chains’ is one of the sub-themes of the ENRD thematic work on ‘Smart and Competitive Rural Areas’. It relates directly to Priority 3 of EU Rural Development policy on “promoting food chain organisation, including processing and marketing of agricultural products, animal welfare and risk management in agriculture”.
Key topics covered within this sub-theme were:
- Adding value along the supply chain;
- Retaining added value in rural areas;
- Expanding rural markets and the creation of ‘rural destinations’;
- Food policies and access to urban markets;
- Access to the market for public food;
- Smart specialisation approaches.
- Seminar on Smart and Competitive Supply Chains (26 May 2016) – see Seminar highlights
- 1st TG meeting (18 November 2015) – see meeting highlights
- 2nd TG meeting (24 February 2016) – see meeting highlights
- 3rd TG meeting (27 April 2016) – see meeting highlights
Browse through all events under the broader topic 'Smart and Competitive Rural Areas'.