Water and Soil Management
‘Sustainable management of water and soils’ is one of the sub-topics of the broader ENRD thematic work on ‘Greening the Rural Economy’.
A Thematic Group (TG) worked on this topic between September 2017 and July 2018. Building on previous work on ‘Resource-Efficient Rural Economy’, the TG exchanged and provided recommendations on how the Rural Development Programmes (RDPs) can be best used to address issues related to water and soil management.
- ENRD Seminar on ‘Sustainable Management of Water and Soils' (14 June 2018)
- 1st TG meeting (24 October 2017) - see meeting highlights
- 2nd TG meeting (15 December 2017) - see meeting highlights
- 3rd TG meeting (22 March 2018) - see meeting highlights
- 4th TG meeting (15 May 2018)