Rural Development in Estonia is managed nationally through one Rural Development Programme (RDP), funded under the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) and national contributions. The RDP sets out priority approaches and actions to meet the needs of the specific geographical area it covers.
Explore EAFRD-supported projects in Estonia;
Browse through the Estonian Local Action Groups (LAGs).
Rural development funding through the EAFRD is part of a broader framework of European Structural and Investment Funds (ESI Funds), including also Regional Development, Social, Cohesion, and Fisheries Funds. These are managed nationally, by each EU Member State, on the basis of Partnership Agreements, strategic plans outlining the country’s goals and investment priorities.
- Rural Development Programme in full (ET)
- ENRD RDP Summary (EN)
- DG AGRI RDP Factsheet (EN)
- RDP press summary (ET, EN) Source: European Commission
- Partnership Agreement in full (EN)
- ENRD Partnership Agreement summary with a focus on EAFRD (EN)
- See the full texts of all Partnership Agreements in the national language and summaries in English here.
See ENRD summaries of all 28 Partnership Agreements.
NRNs operate in each EU Member State to support and enhance rural development objectives, enable and facilitate exchange and learning between all the partners involved in policy implementation.
- Estonian NRN website
- Estonian NRN profile: main NRN objectives, membership, governance, budget and more.
- See the profiles of all NRNs.
The operation of each NRN is supported by a Network Support Unit (NSU) tasked with coordinating thematic and analytic work, facilitating networking and exchange, and communicating the work and voices of the network.
Contact the Estonian NSU
Põllumajandusuuringute Keskus. Maaelu võrgustikutöö osakond (Estonian Rural Network Unit)
Jäneda, Tapa vald
Telephone: 00372 384 9700
Contact Person: Ave Bremse (International Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org