European Rural Networks' Assembly
The Assembly is one of the main governance bodies of the ENRD and EIP-AGRI networks alongside the Steering Group. It meets annually to provide strategic direction, guidance and advice to the work of the two European Rural Networks (RN) by highlighting emerging issues and important topics in rural development practice.
The Assembly gathers up to 200 members representing various stakeholder groups.
The Assembly currently has two permanent Sub-groups working on the following themes:
- Innovation for agricultural productivity and sustainability;
- LEADER and Community-Led Local Development.
Other non-permanent Sub-groups may be created by the Assembly to carry out specific work/tasks.
Meetings and documents
- 5th Meeting of the RN Assembly (11 December 2018)
- 4th Meeting of the RN Assembly (14 December 2017) - Full Report [PDF ]
- 3rd Meeting of the RN Assembly (1 December 2016) - Full Report [PDF ]
- 2nd Meeting of the RN Assembly (26 November 2015) - Full Report [PDF ]
- 1st Meeting of the RN Assembly (26 January 2015) - Full Report [PDF ]; Executive Summary [PDF ]
- ‘EU Rural Networks strategic framework and governance bodies’ [PDF ]
- Rules of procedure of the Rural Networks' Assembly (revised version of 4 September 2015) [PDF ]