A wide range of CLLD stakeholders will gather in Brussels on 3-4 December 2019 for the 4th joint CLLD event on ‘Post 2020: Local Action in a Changing World’.
networX aimed to recognise the value of networking for rural development, demonstrate the results of the past ten years of rural networking and proactively look at its future.
Over 400 rural development stakeholders enjoyed informal discussions, inspiring conversations and sharing of experiences, both within the event strands and in the Marketplace. networX also hosted the final ceremony of the Rural Inspiration Awards.
Discover articles on:
- Tools to Support the Ex Ante Evaluation of the CAP Strategic Plans
- Study on the CAP and Climate Change: The Case for a Stronger Common Agricultural Policy for Climate Action
- Tenth Good Practice Workshop Brussels: Getting Prepared for the Ex Ante Evaluatin of the CAP Strategic Plan
Expand your knowledge of:
- The Ex Ante Evaluation as an Interactive and Participatory Process
Working Package 1: Preparing the ex ante evaluation in a nutshell is now available!
This Working Package includes:
- Indicative roadmap for the ex-ante evaluation and Strategic Environmental Assessment of the CAP Strategic Plan.
- Indicative outline of terms of reference for the ex-ante evaluation of the CAP Strategic Plan.
- Indicative outline of terms of reference for the Strategic Environmental Assessment of the CAP Strategic Plan. ...
Learn how the European Agriculture Fund for Rural Development has supported a start-up company specialising in outdoor sports activities. The Mid Ireland Adventure project was short-listed for the ENRD Rural Inspiration Awards of 2019.
Find more good practices on rural SMEs in the ENRD Project Database.