Rural Development Policy in Figures
Financial and physical indicators
On the basis of the data communicated by the Managing Authorities in the Annual Progress Reports, summary tables accompanied by charts have been produced to illustrate the progress of implementation of the EU Rural Development Programmes (RDP) by means of financial and physical indicators (specifically, output indicators).
Financial data - including Total Public Expenditure and EAFRD contribution - have been aggregated by MS and at the EU27 level in order to show the progress of the RDP expenditures per axis and measure in the years 2007 to 2011. A comparison with the total budget allocated for the whole programming period 2007-2013 is also provided (total budget following the Health Check of the CAP). Financial data are directly generated and provided by DG AGRI.
An aggregation at Member State and the European level is also provided for output indicators (per axis and measures). A comparison with the 2007-2013 output targets illustrates the state of implementation of the programmes.
For more details on the output indicators per measure – including breakdown per MS - please refer to the dedicated section: (click here) .
For more details on individual measures by Axis click on the following links:
- Axis 1 - Improving the competitiveness of the agricultural and forestry sector
- Axis 2 - Improving the environment and the countryside
- Axis 3 - The quality of life in rural areas and diversification of the rural economy
- Axis 4 - Leader
Notes to the data
Source of the data:
- programmed expenditures 2007-2013: RDP budget allocation following Health Check revision; (December 2012)
- realised expenditures 2007-2012: DG AGRI;
- output indicators: monitoring tables submitted by Managing Authorities along with the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012
Annual Progress Reports. Data referring to programming years 2007 to 2011. Only commitments made from
year 2007 onwards are considered.
- output targets 2007-2013: DG AGRI
For the output indicators, only aggregation at MS and EU27 level is provided.