The first meeting of the ENRD's Thematic Group on Increasing Stakeholder Involvement took place on 12 February 2015 in Brussels, Belgium.
The meeting had the following main objectives:
- To bring together representatives of various stakeholder organisations and National Rural Networks (NRNs) to work together on the topic of ‘increasing stakeholder involvement in rural development policy’.
- To identify areas where networking can improve stakeholder involvement in rural development policy and its implementation on the ground.
- To discuss, focus and prioritise main themes and identify relevant examples of stakeholder involvement in competitive agriculture, sustainable management of natural resources and territorial development.
- Thematic Group members
- Introduction, Edina Ocsko, ENRD CP
- Feedback from discussions and conclusions, Edina Ocsko, ENRD CP